Have you seen those trendy cool colorized photos that have color on the edges and really nice lighting? Perhaps you have wondered how its done? In this Photoshop tutorial, I will show you how. It’s called the lensflare look. It goes beyond the basic Photoshop lensflare and adda s a popular style to your photo. As I like to do here at PhotoshopCAFE, I have provided the video NAD the written Step by step instructions, so you can learn your way!


Skill level: Newbie


Time: Under 10 mins


Software: Photoshop


Source Files: Not Included

Share the Love: