211. Add Vibrance > Set Vibrance -20 and Saturation +20
This will reduce the overall vibrance and increase the saturation of the colors. See the result…
212. Select > All
213. Edit > Copy Merged
214. Edit > Paste
215. Create New Layer RETOUCHING
216. Use Clone Stamp Tool, Size 10 px, Hardness 0%, Sample: Current & Below > Retouch All Visible Defects on the Objects, Boy and Background
This is your final chance to remove imperfections from your artwork. Zoom in, have a good look around and correct any little blemishes, mistakes or areas that need improvement.
The changes can be subtle, but every little correction helps produce a flawless result. I cloned some of the Skittles, the top of the ear and the collar of the T-Shirt. See the result (look closely)…
217. Select Two Top Layers
218. Duplicate Layers > Merge Layers > Rename SHARPENING
219. Convert to Smart Objects
220. Filter > Other > High Pass
221. Set Radius: 1 px
222. Set Blending Mode — Overlay > Create Layer Mask and fill with black
223. Select a soft White Brush > Make Selection on the Image’s Accents (Hair, Objects, Eyes, Nose, Mouth, Ear, T-Shirt). These are the areas that we want to sharpen and bring into focus.
See the sharpened results…
224. Select > All
225. Edit > Copy Merged
226. Edit > Paste > Rename Layer — FINISH
227. Select All Layers and Groups without Layer FINISH
228. Make Group WORK > Enjoy the Results!